Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One month down...

So today is July 1st. I started going primal on June 1st. I just got home from the gym. Getting ready to do eggplant Parmesan with almond flour and homemade marinara sauce. None of that store bought stuff loaded with corn syrup. Would the Italians ever thought corn would be an ingredient in making marinara sauce? I'm pretty sure all it takes is some fresh garlic, olive oil, crushed tomatoes and fresh basil and a good lengthy simmer to fill the house with that mouth watering aroma. Why add fillers??

Anyhoo. I am down 12 pounds. 18 to go and I will be enjoying a delicious ribeye from Ruth's Chris or comparable steak house on my friends dime, unless of course, he loses 30 lbs before I do. When are we going to see Public Enemies David??



- Grok Star

No comments:

Post a Comment