Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 1

Day one has come!! I just did the video I told myself I was going to do. I plan to do a weigh in every Monday on video and post the results, whatever they may be. I am horrible with video editing at the moment. I trust that I will get better at it as I go along. Tonight I am going to a friends birthday where the main meal is lasagna!! I will be having salad and maybe picking around the lasagna. If you don't feel like watching the video. The starting weigh in was right at 250, hot damn. Time to get crackin'.

2 comments:

  1. I figured you're video editing would be on par with Lucas Light and Sound, considering you're using a Mac. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Chris - you can do it! There are a lot of people out there to support you in the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. if you are on twitter just follow the #primal tag and you will get some great advice.

    ReplyDelete